About the Role
The Senior Project Consultant will work closely with the Operations Department which will require an individual to have a proactive approach bringing in new ideas and being a core member of the selling team, building solid relationships with existing clients and developing business by offering our services only to potential clients who have an actual requirement and always with a courteous and polite manner.
Main Tasks of the Job
- Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries, direct sales, liaising with customers, identifying the needs of the client and matching with our services.
- Responsible for prospecting and expanding the customer base.
- Production of sales quotations.
- Managing and negotiation of projects to point of sale with follow up calls and emails.
- Support to operations in coordinating sales and secured projects.
- Logging client information and correspondence in to the CRM system for each follow up call and project updates.
- Consultative sales, calling potential clients and building a long term rapport and developing strong corporate relationships.
- Build rapport with key decision makers and develop and maintain long term relationships as appropriate.
- Building and management of a pipeline of business and key decision maker contacts by generating high quality and effective sales leads.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the marketplace and our services and operate effectively across the business portfolio on a daily basis.
- Enhances sales staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients and projects.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new services, marketing techniques etc.
- Recommends changes in processes, procedures and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending exhibitions; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Researching new business verticals
- Arranging client meetings
- Completing administrative work and processing all sales-related paperwork
- Conduct all duties in compliance with the company values and standards at all times
If you are interested in working for 1st Line Defence contact the Business Management Team using the details below: