Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Specialists and Consultants
1st Line Defence is an Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) company providing practical solutions to the Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) and Unexploded Bomb (UXB) risk both within the UK and international, serving the Construction Industry and alike.
We provide clearance of Unexploded Ordnance, EOD support to Construction Projects, Site Investigation and Marine Projects, produce express and detailed site specific UXO Threat Assessments and deliver Ordnance Awareness Training direct to site management and their employees.
1st Line Defence continuously strives to provide the highest quality EOD services to mitigate Unexploded Ordnance contamination whilst working closely with its clients throughout their projects.
We are dedicated to advancing and improving our capabilities by investing in new technologies and systems providing our clients with the most cost effective solutions to their Unexploded Ordnance threat.
Professional and highly competent UXO specialists are integral to the success of our company and the UXO services we provide. We maintain and implement rigorous standards in order to provide a high level of service to our clients.
- Immediate EOD response to suspicious items found
- Safe on-site UXO/UXB evaluation
- Reduced project downtime
- On-site incident control and advice
- Ordnance Awareness Briefings to site personnel
- Bespoke UXO surveys tailored to clients requirements
- Intrusive & Non-Intrusive
- Rapid deployment
- On Land & Over-Water
- Combined CPT & Magnetometer Capability
UXO THREAT ASSESSMENT
- Provides Site categorisation of UXO/UXB risk
- May avoid unnecessary risk mitigation and cost
- Provides unbiased and appropriate risk mitigation recommendations